If you are interested in the positions below and feel you are qualified, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oracle Siebel Open UI Experts for an Immediate Start - Multiple Positions
We are seeking expert Siebel Open UI resources with in depth knowledge of both Siebel configuration and architecture for our direct client. These resources must be able to assist in the deep diagnosis and the potential redesign of some aspects of the customer functional deployment. Resources with UX/CX web development skills are a plus but are not necessarily mandatory.
These positions are initially short in duration but extensions are possible for the right candidate. Note that there are three positions that must be filled in different locations but with similar skillsets. They start immediately and are located in the following areas:
- Austin, TX
- Canada (Work done remotely)
- India (Work done remotely but must be performed during IST)
The desired skills for these positions are:
- Strong Open UI expertise. Must be familiar with the Open UI API and have prior experience developing custom PMs/PRs or Plugin Wrappers. Prior experience in responsive web design and theme styling is a plus.
- Prior experience with Siebel IP 2013 and/or IP 2014
- Prior experience with Siebel upgrades and the IRM tool
- General Siebel configuration experience using Siebel Tools to include the customization of Applets, Screens, Views, BCs, BOs, Links, Business Services, Workflow Processes, etc.
- Prior experience in troubleshooting and resolving performance issues
OBIEE Business Intelligence Specialist
Bloomspire is seeking OBIEE specialists that have extensive experience designing, building, and running ETL routines along with report design. The candidate must possess great communication skills.
Job Requirements and Proficiencies:
- Experience with data warehousing methodology, data analysis & modelling, business intelligence architectures, report development, ETL testing & database design
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) Administration, Answers, Interactive Dashboards and BI Publisher
- Experience with OBI applications, in particular Public Sector Case Management
- Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL
- Ability to perform requirements analysis, design, architecture, and prototyping
- Ability to prepare functional and technical specifications and test cases
- Ability to analyze user reported errors to determine if the error is operational or systemic
- Ability to assist in User Acceptance Testing and code deployment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This project is located in the Northeast US and candidates must be willing to be on-site 4 days per week.
2+ years of Java development experience - including Java, J2EE, Oracle, SQL, Web Services and SOA
1 year of experience with Spring MVC developing web applications
1 year of experience developing within an Agile-like framework (Agile, Extreme, Kanban)
Experience with IDE tools such as Eclipse, JBoss Studio, Oracle JDeveloper
Experience with Java based open source software such as Drools, Mule, Activiti, MondoDB, Hibernate
Experience with open source Continuous Integration applications such as Hudson, Jenkins
Experience with open source Configuration Management such as Git, Subversion
Experience developing message based interfaces including HTTP SOAP and RESTful web services
Team oriented individual, comfortable with customer collaboration, constant communication and self-directing tasks
Candidates must relocate to the Washington DC area and must have a Security clearance or ability to obtain a Security Clearance. US citizenship is required.