Bloomspire was founded by a group of technology experts, developers and executives with over 40 years of combined Siebel implementation experience. We founded Bloomspire because we have set up new Siebel environments for our own projects and have been frustrated by how difficult and time consuming it can be. We want to change this. We want to make it easy – very easy – for anyone to bring a new environment online. Please keep reading to find out how.
What We Offer
What Is It?
We provide a readily available, reliable and affordable service that allows anyone to use fully operational Siebel environments on an as-needed basis.
Set up and use new Siebel environments quickly. New environments are ready within hours or days instead of weeks or months. Just answer a few basic questions to help us understand your needs and we’ll do the rest. Once your environment is ready, we’ll send you the details to access it.
Prebuilt templates for different application versions, operating systems and databases. We’ve already done the work and created templates for your Siebel version, OS and DBMS. They allow us to setup a new environment that matches your specs quickly. Want to try out features of a new version? Want to see how your configuration behaves after it’s been applied to a newer version? With these templates, we can handle that too.
No long term contracts. Use environments for as little as one week or as long as you’d like. You tell us how little or how much you’ll need the service. Test drive the Open UI feature in 188.8.131.52 during a prototyping effort for a week or have your developers work in a development environment for an upcoming release for several months. Whatever your needs may be, we can accommodate them without a long term contract. Oh, and there are no cancellation fees.
Pricing from $299 per week. A basic setup starts at $299 per week with discounts for a 6 month or more commitment. Please see the pricing section for more information.
Why You Want It
Reduce your IT costs by leveraging our pre-built Siebel environments.
We encourage you to add up the time it takes your team to bring a new environment online and maintain it. Next, compare it with our pricing. Our service is not only less expensive but well worth the convenience of not having to do it yourself.
Eliminate frustrations due to the complexities of the installation process.
A new Siebel environment install is complex and time-consuming. We’ve experienced our own share of frustrations when installing Siebel, from 300+ page installation guides, to the unexpected errors, to the undocumented workarounds… We’ve dealt with it all, so you don’t have to.
Reduce project delays by rapid provisioning of environments.
Turn weeks or months into hours or days. No matter what the project, there never seems to be enough environments and getting another one is never easy – until now. Let us provide you what need when you need it so you can keep your project on schedule.
How You Might Use It
The Bloomspire service is perfect for conducting the following activities:
- Host your production environment
- Support concurrent development projects
- Evaluate new release features
- Test effect of Fix Packs on your configuration
- Leverage as a reusable training environment. Our snapshots let you quickly restore the environment for your next training class.
- Use as a prototype or sandbox environment for product demonstrations
- Use as a disaster recovery
How It Works
It’s easy. Review the pricing page and determine the package that’s best for you. Don’t worry, if you have questions, we’re only a click or call away. Contact us here.
When you’re ready, click the order link and fill out the form, answering some basic questions about what you’ll need and how you will name and access the environment.
After you submit the form, our team will contact you to confirm the setup, review how we should deploy your configuration and collect your method of payment.
Environment Delivery and Acceptance
We will begin to configure your new environment per your instructions. Once it’s ready, we will schedule a working session with you to test its operation and teach you and your team how to connect to it.
After you confirm that the environment is set up properly and you officially accept it, your billing cycle begins.
In order to use our service, you must bring some of your own software licenses with you. Specifically, you must use the Siebel licenses that you purchased from Oracle and the licenses you own for your database management system. We’ve already verified with our legal experts that using your licenses in this way is allowed as per the terms and conditions of your vendor’s standard licensing agreements. However, if you’d like to confirm our work on this, please contact us and we’ll happily provide the details.
Concerned about security? Don’t be.
- We will host your environment within an isolated section of our hosting infrastructure and guarantee that this private network will not be used to host other customer environments
- We configure rules that prevent anyone but you from accessing the environment
- By default, all communication into and out of the environment is encrypted. Data stored within the operating system can be encrypted at your request.
- Our hosting infrastructure is compliant with industry leading certifications and accreditations.
The table below outlines our basic packages. We understand that everyone’s needs are different so if what you’re looking for doesn’t fit one of the options below, please contact us. We can accommodate any configuration.
Implementation and Upgrade Services
- Let us implement or upgrade your Siebel instance
- Our team includes experienced team members that have been working with Siebel for over 15 years
- Lower bill rates than our competitors
- We use proven development and project management frameworks to reduce time and save costs
- Let us build a repository of automated test scripts that will dramatically reduce the amount of time (and resources) it takes to test your system
- Generate reports that detail testing progress, defects and performance
- Version control your test scripts in a secure, redundant repository
- Easily export print screens and other defect details to a document that will help developers reproduce the issue
- We leverage QA automation software that works exceptionally well with both Siebel High Interactivity and Open UI
- Allow us to build a process to create Siebel builds and automatically execute automated test scripts
- We provide seasoned, expert development and QA resources to augment your existing staff on an as needed basis
Open UI Development
- Assistance in helping organizations rollout Open UI to their end users
- Mobile application development
.Net Application Development
- Let us integrate your systems by leveraging WCF services and WebAPI RESTful services
- Custom web application development using MVC utilizing foundational tools such as Entity Framework and Dependency Injection
iOS Application Development
- Custom Objective C development utilizing the Cocos2d framework